Monday, September 5, 2011

There Was A Time, the 1960s NC rock scene book

For the past year and a half, I have been working on a book on the rock scene of North Carolina, with a focus on the Charlotte scene. The initial idea for the book came from Jake Berger, a longtime musician in the Charlotte scene. He first pitched me the idea while I was working on the Double Door Inn book (which is still available on Amazon, or from me), and I finally found the time last year to start working on the book. I am now in the editing stages, but am collecting more info about bands and scenes throughout North Carolina.

If you were in a band in the 1960s in NC, played with any bands in NC during that time, or have some cool photos or stories from that period, please email me at danielcoston@aol.com, and I'll write you back immediately. Thanks.
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment