Monday, July 30, 2012

On To The Next Chapter

Hello All-

After months of writing, more writing and editing of photos, I finally mailed off this morning my completed draft of the NC musicians book to the publishers. We've still got a long ways to go with the project. Contracts, negotiations, editing, and more negotiations. But however this ends up, I'm glad that I did it. I'm even happier at this moment to mail it off, so I that can emotionally move on from it, if only for the moment.

There is still plenty to work on. I'm glad that I can finally get back to the NC 1960s Rock and Roll book, as well as completing some smaller pieces. And there is the photography, which will keep me on the road for much of the next week. Much like the production of books, life is a series of stages. Some of which are circular lines that repeat upon themselves, rather than a straight path. But for the moment, it's nice to be at another part of the circle.

Safe travels this week, wherever on the circle you are,
-Daniel
July 30, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment