Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Updated Book Talk And Signing Schedule

As I gear up for the Charlotte 60s Rock & Roll Reunion show at Neighborhood Theatre​ on June 27th, I've got a number of talks on my books coming up, as well as book signings for my NC Musicians book at a number of Mast General Stores. All of these events, apart from The Wrecking Crew​ documentary, are free. Spread the word, and see you on the road. Columnated ruins domino....

NC Musicians and NC 1960s Rock & Roll book talks-
June 17th, North County Regional Library, Huntersville, 6pm 
June 30th, South County Region Library, 6pm 
July 13th, Plaza Midwood Library 6pm 

Book signings for NC Musicians book-
June 13th, Hendersonville, 11am-3pm
June 19th, Boone, noon-4pm
July 10th, Boone, 1 to 5pm 
July 11th, Valle Crusis, 11am to 3pm

I’ll also be speaking after the Charlotte screening of The Wrecking Crew documentary, at Theatre Charlotte on June 6th. 
-Daniel
May 19, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment