Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Upcoming Show Talk/Other News

Hello All-

Happy new year. I wanted to let you know that I’m giving a special talk about my show at the Charlotte Museum Of History, which is open until the end of this month. The talk will be on Friday, January 15th, from 6 to 9pm. Reeve Coobs (www.reevecoobs.com) will play first, and I’ll speak around 7pm. Admission is free, and this promises to be a fun evening. Spread the word, and I hope to see you there.

Lots to tell you about, more of which I’ll talk about soon. For now, I can tell you that I now have a site where you can purchase the works that you see on this site, and so much more. Stop on over to-

danielcostonmusicphotos.photoreflect.com

More photos will be posted after the close of my Musum Of History show. Thanks, and see you soon,
-Daniel
January 5, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment