Thursday, July 7, 2016

My New Show At The Levine Museum Of The New South

I have partnered with the Levine Museum Of The New South, Kate Baillon, and the Chris Radok Trust for a show on the Milestone Club. The show covers the history of the venue, and the ongoing effort to save it. Much of my work on display was shot especially for this show. This also means that, with my retrospective back at the Charlotte Museum Of History, I'll have two shows running concurrently at two different museums in town. Not bad. Check out the link below for more information about the Levine show, which opens July 16th. See you at the museums, and see you on the road.

http://www.museumofthenewsouth.org/media-center/news-announcements/a-milestone-in-history-opens-july-16

-Daniel
July 7, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment