Thursday, September 1, 2016

My Event Schedule In September, And New Show Of Photos

September 11- Signing copies of my North Carolina Musicians book at the Mast General Store in Winston-Salem, NC from 1pm to 4pm. One of the stars of the book, Chatham County Line is playing a free show in Winston-Salem that afternoon from 3pm to 6pm. 

September 24- NC 1960s Rock & Roll book talk, “From The 60s To Now”, Plaza Midwood Library in Charlotte, NC 2pm to 3pm. I’m bringing newly found photos and new information to this talk.

September 24th- NEW SHOW OF PHOTOS! I’m partnering with the folks of C3 Lab, at 2525 Distribution St., for a show of my photos of the Charlotte music scene from 1996 to 2001. Up to 90 never-before seen photos from the first few years of my accidental photography career. There’ll be a few national acts mixed in, but this show is about the friends and musicians that influenced the Charlotte scene, and the people that made me want to document it. This will also mark my third exhibition of photos, all running at the same time. Opening night party from 5:30pm to 9pm on Sept. 24th, with live music and more.

Stay tuned for more announcements about upcoming shows I'm promoting at the Double Door Inn in November and December.  

See you at the happenings, and see you on the road.
-Daniel
September 1, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment