Thursday, December 8, 2016

Two Awesome Shows I'm Promoting At The Double Door In The Next Few Days

I'll be promoting two awesome shows at the Double Door Inn over the next few days. On Sunday, December 11th, I'll be hosting The Very Last Waltz, a celebration of the local musicians that played the DDI in the 1970s. Buddy Ro Band, Loafers Glory, Jake Berger and the Mannish Boys, and the Two Rabbits. Early show! 5pm start, and goes to 10pm. On Wednesday, Dec. 14th, I'll be hosting One More Time, a show of the musicians that I first met when I went to the venue in the 1990s. The Loudermilks, and the Houston Brothers. Showtime is 9pm, for this one. Spread the word. Life is short. Celebrate for a lifetime. See you there, and see you on the road.
-Daniel
December 8, 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment