Friday, May 26, 2017

News From Here

Before I run off for the holiday weekend, there's two things I wanted to let you all know about.

1. The new Double Door Inn is almost done. This version has been re-written, with lots of new interviews, and gives the full story of one of the greatest places I ever had the chance to walk into. I will post the Amazon and other links when it is ready, and then working on promoting the book from there.

2. I have been asked to exhibit for six months at a prominent gallery in Charlotte, featuring just concert photos I've taken in Charlotte, starting next month. Location coming shortly. I'll also be hanging this show myself, so I'll be turning the show prep time into a record-playing party. I'll be bringing a turntable, and playing records from my collection. Come by, hang out, and watch me figure out how the show will look. Opening night news will follow soon, as well.

As a great band once said, Shine On Brightly. Have a great weekend, safe travels, and see you on the road.
-Daniel
May 26, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment