Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Favorite Songs From 1967 I Made Up For A Radio Station, In No Particular Order

Beatles- A Day In The Life
Rolling Stones- Dandelion
Who- I Can See For Miles
Kinks- Picture Book
Small Faces- Itchykoo Park
Move- Flowers In The Rain
Procol Harum- A Whiter Shade Of Pale
Tomorrow- My White Bicycle
Byrds- Lady Friend
Beau Brummels- Magic Hollow
Zombies- She Does Everything For Me
Sopwith Camel- Hello Hello
Lovin’ Spoonful- Darling Be Home Soon
13th Floor Elevators- Slip Inside This House
Doors- People Are Strange
Love- She Comes In Colors
Otis Redding- Dock Of The Bay
Left Banke- Desiree
Booker T. & The MGs- Hip Hug Her
Paul Revere & The Raiders- Him Or Me 
Buffalo Springfield- Mr. Soul
Easybeats- The Music Goes Round My Head
Yardbirds- Tinker Sailor Soldier Sailor
Beach Boys- Heroes & Villians
Pink Floyd- See Emily Play
Incredible String Band- Painting Box
Traffic- Hole In My Shoe
Cream- Sunshine Of Your Love
Moody Blues- Nights In White Satin
Nazz- Open My Eyes
Four Tops- Bernadette
Donovan- There Is A Mountain
Somebody To Love- Jefferson Airplane
James Brown- Cold Sweat
Blossom Toes- A Dream For Julie
Bee Gees- With The Sun In My Eyes
Jimi Hendrix- Hey Joe
Association- Never My Love
Troggs- Love Is All Around
Creation- Painter Man
And a few more that I haven't thought of yet.
-Daniel
June 7, 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment